- Tennis: 2 tennis courts, close to the school centre, are at the disposal to our guests. Guests with guest-card are free. Tennis coins can be bought at the tourist-information.
- Bike rental: At Radsport Senger, Kirchstraße 19, telephone: +49 7543 8025 and at Zweirad Deusch, Bodanstraße 34, telephone: +49 7543 6785 – reduction with a guest card.
- Sport fishing: Month allowance for the Lake Constance shore and day allowances for the Argen (river) can be bought at the tourist-information (a valid fisher permit is required).
- Sailing: Wednesday evening our guests can sail along with yachts at the marina. Sailing skills are not required. (For more information about sailing classes, please contact the sailing school, telephone: 07543/60540).
- Horseback riding: Heimpelhof, Elisabeth Rothdach & Stefan Heimpel, Poppis 8, D-88079 Kressbronn, telephone +49 160 99612005
- Folklore: Monday: 8.00pm in the guesthouse LÄNDE.
- Everyone dances with everyone Tuesdays, 4.00pm until 5.30pm (seniors) in the Unterkirche.
- Nordic walking: Guided tours with technique instructions for the entire family. Everey tuesday 9:00 at parking Maicher Straße
- Bowling: Hotel-Gasthof "Krone", Hauptstraße 41, telephone: +49 7543 96080; TV-Vereinsheim, Maicher Straße 29, telephone: +49 7543 5195.
- Midget golf: "Schnaidter Hof" at Ferienpark Gohren (between Kressbronn and Langenargen)
- Natural lido: At the Bodanstraße with sunbathing area, bocce, water playground, beach volleyball, cold and hot showers, kiosk (June until September), free with the “Bodensee Erlebniskarte), telephone: +49 7543 500699.
- Canoe tours every day on the Schussen (river) from Kehlen until Eriskirch (duration: 2.0 hours. About 10 km – only for people who can swim) costs: 15,- € per person – for free with the “Bodensee Erlebniskarte”. Registration by phone under: Sport Schmid: +49 7541 23531
- Banana boat ride and water-ski: The new boat rental at the lake park, next to the Bodan-Shipyard is being evolved – more info’s to come!
- Diving: The “Tauchsportclub Kressbronn” offers guests from outside the club to join them on their dives in Lake Constance. More information under: www.tsc-kressbronn.de/zugast (in German).
- Open-air chess: Without charges on the sun terrace at the “Schlössle” (the key to the chess figure box can be obtained in the museum at the Schössle).
- Shooting: practice shooting
Sunday: 9.30am until 12.00am; Tuesday: 7.00pm until 10.00pm; Friday: 7.00pm until 10.00pm; Saturday: 2.00pm until 6.00pm.
These correspond with the opening hours of the Schützenhaus-Gaststätte.